Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] blas, cblas, lapack, suitesparse

From: Alois Schlögl
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] blas, cblas, lapack, suitesparse
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 13:54:32 +0100

On 12/02/2010 05:13 AM, Volker Grabsch wrote:
Alois Schlögl<address@hidden>  schrieb:
I can give it a try, once the mailinglist archive is online again.
However, it seems that metis
is non-critical, because suitesparse can be compiled without it. Having
cholmod from suitesparse is sufficient for me.
You may have noticed that I removed metis in the meantime,
changing the compiling option for package Suitesparse.

Does this new suitesparse package work for you?

Greets,
Volker

Yes, I've noticed that you removed metis. I've not tested the resulting windows binaries, but on linux I'm just using libcholmod without metis, and it is working for me. Therefore, I guess metis is not crucial.

Cheers,
   Alois