[Mingw-cross-env-list] New Package: libical

From: Gareth Coco
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New Package: libical
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:56:59 -0500

Hi,

Please find attached libical.mk plus three patch files.

The first two patches comes from the OpenSUSE mingw build of libical 0.44.

The third patch is my own with adds -lpthread to the libical.pc file if needed.
I think that this is the right way to go on this patch but if it isn't
meant to be there then fine by me. I'm not good on the test program
side of things so if someone can make something then great.

For my app this is working. As always your mileage may vary.

Gareth