[Mingw-cross-env-list] Failed to compile qt in ubuntu Maverik Meerkat/ub

From: chandan bora
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Failed to compile qt in ubuntu Maverik Meerkat/ubuntu-10.10
Date: 24 Feb 2011 10:50:08 -0000

On 22 February 2011 10:48, chandan wrote:

>>I am using Development Version of mingw-cross-env (last updated on >>21 Feb 2011) on Maverik Meerkat/ubuntu-10.10 (last updated on 21 Feb >>2011).

>>I verified that the following components are installed and up to >>date in my system
>>sudo apt-get install autoconf automake bash bison bzip2 cmake flex >>g++ intltool make sed libtool openssl libssl-dev libxml-parser-perl >>patch perl pkg-config scons unzip wget xz-utils yasm

>>My problem is that all packages compile beautifully except qt. I am >>attaching the qt log file. Please please help!

>>On 22 Feb 2011 14:06, Tony wrote:

>>The log file seems to be truncated somehow, there's no error at the
>>end. Can you send it again, maybe try compressing it first.

Thank you Tony for your kind response.

Yes the log file is truncated. Because the compilation never completes. I have to close the window manually.
Error messages start from line 215 of the log file
e.g.db2.cpp:42:20: fatal error: sqlcli.h: No such file or directory
I am sending the compressed log file.

chandan