Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.19
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 06:15:01 +1100

On 17 March 2011 05:24, Gregory Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2011, Tony Theodore wrote:
>
>> Could you try adding a line like :
>>
>> --build=`sh ./config.guess`
>>
>> to the configure options. It will most likely work, but doesn't seem very
>> clean.
>
> Clean or not, it is effective.

True, the alternative would probably be a tricky sed replacement or
patching autotools... I've checked it in:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/6b3afa22962a

As an aside, these are silent failures when wine is working correctly
- if you actually use it for anything, you may want to
investigate/re-install. I vaguely recall an issue with binutils
assembler on Fedora just before our previous release - it was
generating similar "odd" output. You could upgrade to the latest
release of binutils and rebuild wine with that to see what happens.

Cheers,

Tony