[Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw build chain under linux

From: Doug Henry
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw build chain under linux
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:46:09 -0400

I was interested in what the possibility of using this package on a linux or solaris box would be (e.g. more as a native install in addition to the cross-compile install)?  I can see quite a bit of benefit to being able to maintain a consistent build across several OS/architectures.   Also custom packages/builds could be handled consistently across the systems as well.  If anyone has any experience or insight I would be most grateful.

Thanks, Doug.