Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw64

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw64
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 02:47:42 +1000

On 15 June 2011 05:46, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:

> hi.
>
> just a little question about the mingw64 port. what is the state? will
> there be a fork now? or is 64bit support going to get added somehow to
> the upstream?

I haven't looked at it for a long time, but the next logical step is
adding multiple target support to the main Makefile. I've attached a
patch for review - it behaves correctly, but is pushing my make skills
beyond the limit, so there's likely a better way.

Once the infrastructure is in place, we can update the toolchain and packages.

Cheers,

Tony