Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] binutils.mk possible fix

From: Babikyan, Armen - 0663 - MITLL
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] binutils.mk possible fix
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 00:15:19 -0400

Hi Stjepan,

I discovered this problem a few days ago as well and posted my findings to this
list. If I recall correctly, the same problem also exists with gdb and libpng.

NB: I found that running "make download" will download all the packages without
building them. You can then run "make" to build the packages. This method can
save you from babysitting a very long install process with these potential
errors.

Cheers,

Armen