Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-w64 and mingw-cross-env

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mingw-w64 and mingw-cross-env
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 23:53:15 +1000

On 22/04/2012, at 8:00 PM, Tony Theodore wrote:
[...]
> Many of these seem related to either pthreads

I've added the mingw-w64 alternative implementation - winpthreads:

https://github.com/tonytheodore/mxe/commit/f19eb7f80fd6820f1e0b6d0637692183bc4f9f0c

The old pthreads is now a wrapper that depends on winpthreads and pthreads-w32,
and I wasn't sure how to deal with such a thing in index.html, so I just added
a link to wikipedia ;)

There isn't an actual release of winpthreads, so we'll have to prepare a
tarball from svn.

Unfortunately, this didn't have as much of an affect as I'd hoped; it only
fixes two of the direct dependents - libgomp and liblo:

https://github.com/tonytheodore/mxe/commit/4a394b6773b976940f7058a96b8b575e8f15610e

Cheers,

Tony