Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis build failed

From: Jamie Lahowetz
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis build failed
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:56:06 -0500

My system had stubs-64.h installed. to get the required stubs-32.h I had to do a little hunting. making that a part of the requirements would help. :)
I am working on mint 10 and the installation method is fine.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
Jamie Lahowetz schrieb:
> > I got this error after an attempt to build nsis using the make call:
> > [build]    nsis
> >
> > Failed to build package nsis!
> > [...]
>
> I solved it so far. I needed to install g++-4.4-multilib and libc6-dev-i386.

Is there anything we could improve on our "Requirements"
page that would have helped you to avoid this problem
in the first page?

   http://mxe.cc/#requirements

What system do you use? Is the provided installation
command inaccurate or incomplete?

Regards,
Volker

--