Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt project using cmake and mxe : linking erro

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt project using cmake and mxe : linking errors.
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:16:51 +0100

Jos De Laender schrieb:
> I think to have followed your tutorial (although
> "mingw-cross-env-conf.cmake" doesn't exist. I used
> "mxe-conf.cmake"), but the compilation goes terribly wrong at the
> linking step.

Thanks for noticing! I just fixed that in the tutorial:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/f0850df

> The attached log probably will tell much more then anything else.
> Note the project exists of a small C-program that seems to compile
> fine. The Qt/C++ fails to link.
> I'm not sure how to address this problem.

Would you mind opening an issue tracker entry for that on GitHub?
I think this would increase your chances to get help.

As a general note, we are aware that MXE has issues with CMake
at several places, in particular regarding Qt. Any help on those
issues is appreciated. CMake is a very nice build system and
worth supporting.

Regards,
Volker

--