[Mingw-cross-env-list] First message to list - two new libraries include

From: Niels Kristian Bech Jensen
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] First message to list - two new libraries included.
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 14:15:59 +0100

Hi.

This is my first message to this list, so I will start with a short introduction. I am one of the developers/admins of the UFRaw project (http//ufraw.sourceforge.net) and have started to investigate the use of MXE for making Windows binaries.

To build UFRaw I need some extra libraries: gtkimageview, lensfun, cfitsio, babl, gegl, and gimp. I do not have a git repository up and running, so I have attached code for the first two libraries to this message. I will work on the other libraries when I find the time. Beware that I have left the update sections of the .mk files empty.

One problem I have encountered is an internal compiler error in gcc 4.6.x and 4.7.x so currently I am running a stable MXE system with gcc downgraded to version 4.5.4. I will report the bug when the gcc bugzilla server comes up again (it has been down for a couple of days now).

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen