Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] More 'make update' strangeness.

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] More 'make update' strangeness.
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:40:05 +1100

On 26/03/2013, at 10:36 PM, Niels Kristian Bech Jensen <address@hidden> wrote:

> I see a strange issue when doing a "partial" make update where the
> PKGS variable includes libgomp:
> $ LANG=C make update PKGS="gnutls libgomp physfs"
> Makefile:214: *** Unknown archive format: /home/chi/prg-mxe/mxe/pkg/. Stop.
>
> I assume it has something to do with libgomp not having a source
> download of its own?

On the same note: The version for libgomp in index.html should be updated from 4.7.2 to 4.8.0. 'make update' downloads the gcc source package unnecessarily because of this discrepancy.

Thanks Niels, there's a new pull request for this that should be confirmed shortly:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/pull/169/files

Cheers,

Tony