[Mingw-cross-env-list] Harfbuzz failing to build

From: Ilari Liusvaara
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Harfbuzz failing to build
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 16:51:35 +0300

I get build failures in Harfbuzz...

Here's the logfile. It seems like this is case of it mistakenly including
a system header (heck, the compile command has "-I/usr/include") and
then falling over due to type conflict between header from MXE and a
system header.

Some time ago I also saw different error, that complained about
_snprintf (with underscore) being undeclared (looks like caused by
some header doing "#define snprintf _snprintf" and then not giving
a prototype for _snprintf).

Version f37808a546a6adeb9c6aeb62ed4da56d31215c21.

-Ilari