Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proxy issues

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Proxy issues
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 19:34:20 +1000

On 26 May 2014, at 16:35, Rashad M <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

Ok. I decided to switch to mxe.
I tried to download all files from another connection via make download to make an offline installation. But I am stuck at below error.

Hi Rashad,

There’s not a lot we can help with if you have issues with your proxy setup. You’ll have to contact your local admin to work around it and/or discuss what you are trying to achieve with your current config.

You could set up a “throw-away” server on a VPS somewhere (e.g. Digital Ocean [1]), run “make download” from there, white-list it in your proxy setup, then transfer the files to your local machine.

Cheers,

Tony

[1] https://www.digitalocean.com/