Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Questions 08/22

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Questions 08/22
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:49:21 +1000

On 23 Aug 2015, at 10:00, Timothy Gu <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 4:12 PM Thomas Dineen <address@hidden> wrote:
Gentle People:

1) For those of you out there who have recently completed a new build
of the whole (Or most of) the M Cross Environment: What OS did you
build it on, including version? Were you able to build all of the packages?

I can't answer this question, since I did not do a clean build for a while, but based on feedback from others I can assume that Ubuntu is the most popular system. MXE supports all versions ≥14.04. And NO, it is known that not all packages build, but those that don't build are less-used and probably worthy of removal anyway.

I just tried clean builds on Debian Jessie and OS X and there are about 12 packages failing on both. At a cursory glance, these don’t seem to be OS related and more to do with changes in mingw-w64.

Cheers,

Tony