[Mingw-cross-env-list] cannot find -lGL

From: Christian Felter
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] cannot find -lGL
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:05:36 +0100

Hi,

I'm using MXE for the first time and trying to cross-compile a Qt application which using the GL and GLU libraries.

I used these obtions for the cross-compiler:
make gcc qt

Unfortunately I get the following error during linking of executable:

<mxe install dir>/mxe/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32.static-ld: cannot find -lGL
<mxe install dir>/mxe/usr/bin/i686-w64-mingw32.static-ld: cannot find -lGLU

I tried to search the mailing list, but found no match. How can I add the library path or are other options needed?