Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] can somebody port/cross compiile this lv2 plu

From: Volker Diels-Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] can somebody port/cross compiile this lv2 plugin for windows os?
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 10:45:29 +0100

Reggie Wong schrieb:
> Hi, i was wondering if someone could help me port or cross compile this small
> lv2 plugin to windows from linux?
>
> https://github.com/jeremysalwen/kn0ck0ut-lv2

Please try to follow our Guidelines for Creating Packages:

    http://mxe.cc/#creating-packages

As soon as you get in trouble, don't hesitate to ask specific
questions here on the mailing list.  At what point did you get in
trouble?  Which are the exact commands, and what error messages did
you receive?

Regards,
Volker

--