[Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE CMake wrapper doesn't find library that pure

From: zavodnyrichard
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE CMake wrapper doesn't find library that pure CMake can without problem
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 04:03:20 +0100 (CET)

I'm having similiar problem. When I use cmake, everything is fine, but when I use i686-w64-mingw32.static-cmake (MXE wrapper), then I can't find my library which sit in /usr/local directory.

I looking for lib this way:
find_library(CryptoPP cryptopp)

And getting this error:
CryptoPP linked by target "cryptotest" in directory /run/media/zavodnyrichard/data/projects/cryptotest

Anybody know why I having this problem and how can I solve it?