[Mingw-cross-env-list] Hello and some beginner's questions ...

From: Alessandro Pasotti
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Hello and some beginner's questions ...
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:13:16 +0100

Hello,

I'm playing with mxe and I've been able to build a Qt5 + Cmake sample application, now I'm trying something harder : QGIS

First I'd like to thank all the devs for this great collection of tools!

Second I have some questions:

1. is it possible to get a list of installed/build packages for a certain target?
2. is it possible to get a list of targets

thanks!

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it