[Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe link objects problem

From: Omid Heidari
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] mxe link objects problem
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 19:51:05 -0600

Hi every one,

I am using mxe to cross-compile a makefile for Windows. In this makefile I have object (.o files) to link but apparently mxe can not recognize them and I receive the following error;

>> make CROSS=i686-w64-mingw32.static-

solver_minpack.o: file not recognized: File format not recognized
Makefile:65: recipe for target 'synthesis.so' failed

I am new to Makefiles and Ubuntu, maybe I am making an obvious mistake but I just followed the tutorial in http://mxe.cc.
Any help would be really appreciated, I have been struggling for a while.
The Makefile is also attached.

Thanks