mit-scheme-devel

Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] compiling for OS X

From: Arthur A. Gleckler
Subject: Re: [MIT-Scheme-devel] compiling for OS X
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:38:36 -0700

> 1. Test whether the directory "/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk" exists
> in your installation.

Aha!  I don't have that directory.

> 2b. If not, change microcode/configure.ac to refer to a different sdk
> that _is_ present.  This would explain why the liarc binary wouldn't
> work.

I change that line to this:

  MACOSX_SYSROOT=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk

I triple-checked that that directory does exist.

Unfortunately, the build is failing in the same place:

  confshared.h:638:58: error: Error: confshared.h: Unknown PC
alignment.: No such file or directory

(I started from a completely clean copy of the repository.)