mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] stack markers

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] stack markers
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 05:24:39 +0000

I don't understand the intent and semantics of WITH-STACK-MARKER's
interaction with the continuation parser and representation of reified
continuations.  Can someone explain it?  It seems that in order to
store the floating-point environment in reified continuations, I shall
need to hook into this mechanism, but I am nervous making changes to
what I don't understand.

(I understand the REPL boundary markers; they are unrelated.)