mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] FFI and structs

From: Peter Feigl
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] FFI and structs
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:40:26 +0100

Hello!

I've been playing around a lot with the ffi, succeeding in getting basic
sqlite3 and cairo bindings going! Thanks a lot for enabling that!
I wanted to try getting more complete bindings, but ran into problems
with structs. As you mention in the manual, there's no support for
struct parameters or return values. Is there any easy way to fix this?
Unfortunately quite a lot of C APIs use structs as parameters or return
values :(

Thanks for any help!

Peter