mit-scheme-devel

[MIT-Scheme-devel] past patches

From: Taylor R Campbell
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-devel] past patches
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 15:58:16 +0000

Various people have posted patches to this list over the past couple
of years, and I haven't had time to follow up most of on them when
they came in.  Since then I've lost track of them on the mailing list.
But we have a nice patch tracker on the Savannah project:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?group=mit-scheme

If you have a Savannah account and you're still interested in old
patches that got lost in the cracks of my mailer, consider filing them
on Savannah so I can get an easy listing of them when I next have a
brief spare moment?

One of these days perhaps I'll go spelunking through the archives to
dredge up the patches that we've forgotten, but that might not be for
a while.