mit-scheme-users

RE: [MIT-Scheme-users] A error in running scheme!

From: shi lian
Subject: RE: [MIT-Scheme-users] A error in running scheme!
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:12:20 +0800

From: Chris Hanson <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
CC: address@hidden
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] A error in running scheme!
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 01:14:19 -0400

   Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:49:22 +0800
   From: "shi lian" <address@hidden>

   My computer:

   Intel X86, Fedora core1, MIT/GNU scheme.

   when I start scheme in commond line, I get this error: segement
   error! no other information.

   Who can tell me the reason. I guess the error come from the nptl
   kernel.

   what can I do?

Your guess is correct.  I don't yet have a solution to this problem,
although I do have some idea how to fix it.

Whether the kernel 2.6 has the same problem?