mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] let-fluid

From: David Gray
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] let-fluid
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:46:16 +0300

I also thought to use the latest version of scmutils20150730 as Frederico.
I managed to compile the latest git version and to compile the latest
version of scmutils but ran into problems with fluid-let using the following
code:

(fluid-let ((flonum-unparser-cutoff '(relative 5)))
  (number->string (* 4 (atan 1 1))))

giving:
The object (relative 5), passed as an argument to fluid, is not a fluid.

This is without loading scmutils, as in the past I had problems
with case sensitivity for some constants and thought this may be the problem,
but that is not the case.

Regards
David