mldonkey-announces

[Mldonkey-announces] Fwd: Notice

From: Danielle Moyer
Subject: [Mldonkey-announces] Fwd: Notice
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:32:46 +0500

"Dimly: "Ms Wilkes, if we could have just a few - "You can have a couple of loads of double-ought buck up your cockadoodie bumhole if you dont get out of here!
If the police come, it may raise suspicion, but Id rather have them suspicious than have them drive up to the house and hear you making a big cockadoodie fuss. "Dimly: "Ms Wilkes, if we could have just a few - "You can have a couple of loads of double-ought buck up your cockadoodie bumhole if you dont get out of here!