mldonkey-tasks

[Mldonkey-tasks] [task #8133] Please, let non-admin user get his own ups

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-tasks] [task #8133] Please, let non-admin user get his own upstats
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 07:15:00 +0000

             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release:
                 Release: None
        Operating System: None
         Binaries Origin: None
                CPU type: None

Details:

Please, copy file_owner and file_group from downloaded file (files.ini) to
shared files (shared_files.ini). And then let user execute upstats, to get his
own upload statistics.

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Donnerstag 19.05.2005 um 16:03By: spiralvoice <spiralvoice>
This bug should be solved in the current version.
Please download, test it and post a follow up on this bugreport.

Date: Freitag 29.04.2005 um 17:44   By: spiralvoice <spiralvoice>
Please check if this bug still is in current CVS version.
You should find a tarball of current CVS in files section of
this project: http://download.berlios.de/pub/mldonkey/spiralvoice/

Date: Dienstag 16.03.2004 um 10:53  By: rgselk <rgselknospam>
Regarding point 1: connected servers = max_connected_servers + 1 for (0..3)
and = 4 for (4..5).

Date: Montag 15.03.2004 um 12:28    By: rgselk <rgselknospam>
Regarding part of point 2: old mlgui changes client_state from
'Connected_downloading' to 'Connected' if the file_num is different from the
file the client is uploading. First time you click on a downloading file you
see the client in 'downloading' state. If you click on an other file which
does have this same client as a source it changes to 'connected'. Clicking on
the first file does not change it back to 'downloading'.

However I still have not found the cause of having a file with incoming data
and not having a downloader for it (commands vd and downloaders in telnet). I
suspect it is an overnet source but that is more a feeling than a known fact
:-)

Date: Freitag 12.03.2004 um 17:46   By: spiralvoice <spiralvoice>
For point 1: The total number of connectable servers has been reduced to 3,
in order to reduce the load on the servers. Honestly speaking: One connected
server is enough;-)

Date: Freitag 12.03.2004 um 15:26   By: rgselk <rgselknospam>
That should be Feb 19...

Date: Freitag 12.03.2004 um 13:36   By: rgselk <rgselknospam>

- Started mlnet 2.5-12 (Feb 5).
- Started mlgui 2.5-12
- Started mlgui 2.5-16.

In the older mlgui I have one client in Downloading while the same client is
in Connected state in the newer mlgui.

Old mlgui shows: Connected to 18/27 locations
New mlgui shows: Connected to 17/31 locations

Date: Freitag 12.03.2004 um 13:19   By: rgselk <rgselknospam>
It looks like there is a generic off-by-one error somewhere.
1. max_connected_servers = 5 but only 4 servers are connected.
2. downloading happens for a file (vd) but downloaders does not show it. In
the gui (old mlgui) a downloader still show only as connected while using
'downloaders' I can see it is in  downloading state.

I will try to find out with which version it was introduced...

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8133>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/