[Mldonkey-users] OpenBSD binary

From: Stephane Goulet
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] OpenBSD binary
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:15:37 -0400

Hi,
    Happy to see that i'm not alone trying to use mldonkey on a obsd box ;)

But i too have promblems compiling it and i don't have enought time to fix this out right now, is there somewhere we can get a compiled binary for obsd?

If not, it would be great to put someone's working binary with the other files on the download page.

Other OBSD users are welcome to mail me their binary ;) (Well, Kami seems to have work this out! ;) )

Tia!
Stephan Goulet
address@hidden