Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnet my connexion to Internet

From: Sune Jeppesen
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey disconnet my connexion to Internet
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:44:32 +0200

On Friday 19 July 2002 17:44, linutux loinux wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a Athlon XP with cable-modem 300k and when I'm using a time
> mldonkey, I lose the ip which assign the modem, and I have to reset the
> modem and the network to can connect again.
>
> I've tried limit the number of connections, upload and download, but not at
> all work.
>
> Anybody know what can I do?

I have a similar problem with my COM21 cable modem. Though it also happens
when I'm not using mldonkey at all so I guess it is not a mldonkey specific
problem.

It always seem to occur when the network load is fairly high. It also happens
some time when using news so I guess the number of connections is not the
problem.