Re: [Mldonkey-users] about lugdunum

From: idasarag
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] about lugdunum
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 00:11:02 +0200

* Goswin Brederlow <address@hidden> [020902, 23:41]:
> address@hidden writes:
>
> > hi all,
> > Giulio.
>
> Whats lugdunum? How does it work?

well, lugdunum is a patch for donkey server that filter mldonkey client
cause the lugdunum coder think that mldonkey client make problems on
the donkey-net.
The filter was done through by nick (mldonkey_nick).
But now i've done, my stupid mistake was that i've too much donkey
servers connected, then some servers got disconnectied (these servers
was the lugdunum patched).
Now that's all ok. Im sorry for my stupid mail.

> URL?

there is a thread in the linux/*nix edonkey forum about this.
the url is lugdunum.dyndns.org

> MfG
>         Goswin

Giulio.