[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey and QoS

From: Rainer Krauss
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey and QoS
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:20:20 +0200

Hi,

i would like to optimize my traffic with QoS (CBQ) so that i have fast
ACK, SSH, http and POP3 and more queued mldonkey and FTP traffic.

I'm really not an expert in CBQ and what i got so far as demonstrations
doesn't change a lot to my router with mldonky traffic. Has
anyone got some rules/classes for iptable/CBQ to optimize traffic with
mldonkey use (just as a client, no server)? Or at least some tips
where to start from? (I've DSL 1024/128 kbit - i'm using debian woody
with 2.4.18 kernel if that matters)

Thanks.