Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface

From: Pascal \"pyRAnHa\" Reddig
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:55:32 +0200

Hi Roland, hi list ;)

Is there any news regarding phpesel? I'm still awaiting the first
release. ;)

the problem i got are some girls and a wrecked filesystem on my linux router :( everytime i start mldonkey the whole system freeze! so currently i can't continue wich developing after changing the hd / reinstalling the system.

but i've allready started to rewrite the interface from fsockopen (), fread() functions to socket_* functions.

currently the best way to get a running php_esel version is to you use the current cvs version (early beta!)

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpesel login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpesel co php_esel

but i will continue developing very soon! i promisse ;)

Pascal "pyRAnHa" Reddig

main(){while(!fork())sleep(1);}