[Mldonkey-users] Some small bugs

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Some small bugs
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:45:17 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all!

First of all, I must say, that mldonkey seems to become (or already is) the
best data exchance system. Very good job!

I downloaded the last CVS version and compiled it without any problems.
My system is a Pentium III 700 MHz with 384 MByte RAM and an ADSL internet
connection.
SuSE-7.3 distribution
lablgtk-1.2.3
ocaml-3.06

Here are the (small) problems:

1.) There are some files in my temp directory, which are shown by
'scan_temp' but I cannot
     reactivate them by 'recover_temp'. How can that happen?
2.) I have activated 'Audio Galaxy' in the GUI for testing and cannot
deactivate it now.
3.) I've started some downloads and had to remove them (before download
completed)
     because of to less harddisc space. Now I cannot start the downloads
again. Even if
    I try 'force_download' nothing happens. I think this is a bug. BTW, I
think, that
    commands which do nothing, should at least say 'nothing to do'.
4.) If I delete a file from the download list, I think it should close the
file and remove it, but it
    doesn't. I have expicitely to say 'close_fds' to free the harddisk
space. Why?

OK, that was it for now.

Greeting,
Andre

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de