[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey 1.99 beta8 crashes on my FreeBSD-Box

From: Andreas Jabusch
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey 1.99 beta8 crashes on my FreeBSD-Box
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:10:30 +0200

mldonkey 1.99 beta8 crashes on my FreeBSD-Box and I don’t know why. After about a half hour I get back a bus error – core dumped. Because I had problems compiling it, I used a pre-compiled version for FreeBSD. It works fine, but only for short time. The 1.16 version did better, it also crashed, but only after about a half day.

Can anybody help me?  I’m using FreeBSD 4.5 – stable.

(Please be Patient, I’m a real newbie to all of this. It’s my first Unix-based system, my first FreeBSD, my first contact with compiling software and with mldonkey.

And my English is not the best. :-) )