[Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey loses file information

From: Alois Regensburger
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey loses file information
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:06:52 +0200

Hi,
since I run MLdonkey (3 days old cvs) on a serperate dedicated server, it has
many problems:
Everytime I kill MLdonkey with the kill command and restart it, every file is
shown as 0% downloaded. It doesn't hash them or start downloading, it just
displays 0% downloaded. It doesn't even connect to any servers. Although it
connects to sources, it doen't
The only way to fix this is to stop Mldonkey, delete files.ini , restart it and
make a "recover temp". Then it displays the right downloaded percentage and it
starts downloading (although very slow).

I usually start Mldonkey per ssh with the commands:
su
ulimit -n 10000
su mldonkey
nohup ./mldonkey    or      nohup ./mldonkey &>/dev/null

What could be the reason for this problems?

P.S.:
The Output of Mldonkey doesn't contain any error messages about this. I just
saw you have updated the cvs and I'm compiling it right now, but I don't think
this will fix this.

Die clevere Geldreserve: der DiBa-Privatkredit. Funktioniert wie ein Dispo,
ist aber viel gunstiger! Alle Infos: http://diba.web.de/?mc=021104