Re: [Mldonkey-users] comp error & comp core only

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] comp error & comp core only
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:39:16 +0200 (CEST)

For soulseek, check the ./configure output. You need only to have the
zlib headers/libraries installed.

>  i've tried to compile it with --disable-multinet in the meantime and now i
> get the following error :
>
>  ocamlopt.opt -inline 10   -I +lablgtk  -I cdk  -I chat  -I lib  -I net  -I
> tools  -I common  -I driver  -I mp3tagui  -I donkey  -I server  -I gui  -I
> gui2  -I configwin  -I okey  -I gpattern -c configwin/configwin_types.ml
>  /usr/local/lib/ocaml/lablgtk/gPack.cmi is not a compiled interface
>  make: *** [configwin/configwin_types.cmx] Error 2
>
>  ocaml-3.06 & lablgtk-1.2.5 compile without errors
>
>  I was also wondering if there's a way to compile only the core and not the
> guy coz i don't use it on the linux box..
>  thx

Looks like you have an old version of lablgtk installed in
/usr/local/lib/ocaml, or is it the one you have just compiled ? Did
you execute the "make install", and "make installopt" after compiling
lablgtk ?

- MLDonkey