Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey static?

From: Tobias Neumann
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey static?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 01:56:03 +0200

Am Sun, 08 Sep 2002 02:01:37 +0200
schrieb Frank Scherthan <address@hidden> :

> $ make mldonkey.static
> does the trick ;)
> BUT! The new CVS-Version didn't compile when I tried to compile it as
> static binary. There are a lot of errors with the new zlib.

yes.. you were right :-(

many many of these errors:
-->
cdk/zlibstubs.o: In function `camlzip_update_crc32':
cdk/zlibstubs.o(.text+0x69c): undefined reference to `crc32'
<--

Can this be fixed, because i want to make an mldonkey page with binaries. So
the users must have ocaml installed, if i do not compile mldonkey static, right?