[Fwd: Re: [Mldonkey-users] latest cvs memory leak?]

From: Axel Loewe
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Mldonkey-users] latest cvs memory leak?]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:26:35 +0200 (CEST)

Betreff: Re: [Mldonkey-users] latest cvs memory leak?
Von: "marc'O puszina" <address@hidden>
Datum: Son, 29.09.2002, 17:37
An: address@hidden

hi axel ...

jeow ... agree ..except that i never will switch 'back' to windoze ;-) ... in
fact mld199 is
beta... so we have to live with this kind of problems till a  stable releave
arrives ..

i checked out cvs some mins ago .. no changes commited .. but i think mldonkey
will fix this
asap .. meanwhile i switched back to 199b8 (unfixed but not  eating up my mem
;-)))

rgds
marc'O