[Mldonkey-users] Problem with 1.99 Beta 8+4

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Problem with 1.99 Beta 8+4
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:08:10 +0200

hi mldonkey-users,

  While it seems that the critical memory + fd-bugs are fixed, I have
  a new bug (it ran about 14h all with ~60M).

  This happens now all the time:
  I start mldonkey and it does nothing. No Up, no down, no connecting
  to servers, just nothing.

  It does consume my complete cpu, though. Doing a 'vm' results in:
--
vm

--

  Theres not even the line "connected to 0 servers .."

  I think here's a problem with the donkey-module? Did it load?
  Any ideas how to fix it?

-roland