Re: [Mldonkey-users] Poor mldonkey performance

From: Jörg Spilker
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Poor mldonkey performance
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 22:04:23 +0200

Hi Goswin,

> Is you nick mldonkey_*? Those are often banned.

i don´t think so. According to my downloads.ini "client_name" is set to
"hoobastank". So this shouldn´t be the problem.

> Also use a current cvs version even though they are less speedy (at
> first) but more friendly (and less likely banned).

yes, i´m always using the latest CVS version (from 10/05).

> You could start with a fresh one and then compare it to the old one
> and change the settings in the old one that seem odd.

Startet with a fresh config and only copied some data from the old one into
the new. But the fresh settings don´t help.

Greetings, Joerg