Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface

From: Pascal \"pyRAnHa\" Reddig
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new php-web-interface
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:52:27 +0200

hi,

in fact the index.php is turning and turning and never ending
I guess the problem is in common.php but I haven't find for the moment

mmh... what mldonkey version are you using? maybe its only working on 1.99 x! i've no 1.16 anymore to test it! did you get the login prompt? which php version you're using?

Question
what are the variables I must enter in the code:

normaly you dont't have to set any variables if your php_esel is running on the same machine as mldonkey and you telnet port is still 4000

and something else?

no

pyRAnHa

main(){while(!fork())sleep(1);}