[Mldonkey-users] latest CVS, my age and last-seen patches

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] latest CVS, my age and last-seen patches
Date: 11 Oct 2002 10:33:53 +0200

Hi,

I updated my cvs today and I see that most of my patches are in the
CVS now.

But beware. The age and last_seen part changes the protocol between
client and gui. The way I did it at that time it breaks the
compatibility.

If you have a new client and old gui or vice versa you will most
likely get a assertion failure or garbage in the gui. If you have both
the same version everythings fine.

Your warned and help is on the way. Only ~1500 lines of diff to skimm
through to merge current CVS with a more compatible version of age and
last-seen.

MfG
        Goswin