[Mldonkey-users] Chatting via eDonkey

From: Spikee
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Chatting via eDonkey
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:25:10 +0200

I wanted ask if someone knows about the protocol when two clients chat with each other.

On Original-Edonkey you can always click "send message" on other user.

Is there a possibility to just send one message to some other client when I only know its IP-Adress and what do I have to do (programmerly spoken)?

I cannot find any protocol-doc on that.

Thanx,
Spikee