[Mldonkey-users] [BUG] does not listen on edonkey and overnet ports

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] [BUG] does not listen on edonkey and overnet ports
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:14:56 +0200

Hi.

I have got some very funny behavior here:

If there are ready-downloaded files in TEMP, which are not yet commited,
mldonkey does not listen on the edonkey and overnet ports after a
(re)start.

He happily adds new servers from the web and listens on the GUI, web and
telnet ports, but not in 4662/TCP and 16960/UDP (my overnet port).

There are no "SHARING /foo/bar/" and "Sharing /foo/bar/file.avi"
messages, just an error about "ml_truncate32" and "ftruncate32" (sorry,
the actual message got expired from my logfile).

After using the commit command and restarting mldonkey, everything is
fine and smooth as before.

Svn.

--
Letzte Worte eines Bärentöters: Na Kleines, wo ist denn deine Mami ?