Re: [Mldonkey-users] files.ini deleted and recover_temp

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] files.ini deleted and recover_temp
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:23:45 +0200

Hi,

I had the same problem, 99% cpu and no downloads. Then I deleted my files.ini and did a recover_temp AFTER that. Now all is back to normal, maybe that would help.

Fabian

Gregory wrote:
Hi,
last week, my mldonkey use 99% of the cpu, like sometimes, so i wait few
minutes and then kill him. I launch it again, and i saw that in the download
list there was no entry !!
So, i close it, and saw that files.ini was empty...so i launch it again, run recover_temp command. All files appears in the download list, but not the filenames, only md4, and all files to 0.0kb downloaded. 0% downloaded...
:-/
i read some archives of this list, and see that i have to wait for chunks. Today,
after >6 days, only 4 files have right filenames, but download didn't restart,
and all other files are still to 0kb downloaded, and md4 names.

So, what can i do ? wait for an other recover_temp ? wait for chunks ?
Why the files successfully recovered didn't start download ?

--
Greg

                         ''~``
                        ( o o )
------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.------------------

            Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.

               ,,__
     ..  ..   / o._)    Fabian Henrici
 .'\  \__\  __.'.'      email: address@hidden
   )\ |  )\ |           home:  http://www.fabe.de
 '--' '--'' '--'        Do it with Perl!

An optimist believes that we live the in the best of all
possible worlds - A pessimist is sure that this must be so.