Re: [Mldonkey-users] Downloading starts fast and then slows down

From: Fabian Henrici
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Downloading starts fast and then slows down
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:39:44 +0200

Hi,

I had the same problem. Had about 210 downloads running. Paused about 30-40 of them and my download rate went back to max. I am wondering if this is a bug in mldonkey (2.00).

Fabian

Jörg Spilker wrote:

Hi,

i usually start downloading with mldonkey and a fresh server list. Normally, after some minutes running, i'm connected to several servers and downloading files starts with good rates (some files at about 5-10 KB/s each file). But when looking again after some hours, the download rate was bad. Only about
0.1 to 1.0 KB/s on some files. Overall about 5 KB/s. Is this a normal
behaviour?

Greetings, Joerg