RE: [Mldonkey-users] Problem

From: Duka
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] Problem
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:28:25 +0200

I don't know how to re-import files, but before your next net games keep
mldonkey running and
get access to mldonkey (telnet/GUI) and type :

set max_hard_upload_rate 1

set max_hard_download_rate 2

With an adsl connection those values are low enough to play in decent
conditions...

After your game you can restore your settings back to

set max_hard_upload_rate 10

set max_hard_download_rate 60

And save.

                        Julien.