[Mldonkey-users] Error Not_found in udp_handler

From: Claas Anders Rathje
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Error Not_found in udp_handler
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 02:21:56 +0100

Hi List,

I've been using mldonkey over half an year now and besides memory-issues I
had no problems. But some days ago I realized some "strange" behavior. I
did not get connected to ANY overnet client. I updated the binary (CVS)
from time to time and so I thought it might be a problem in the CVS-tree,
but as I changed back to stable 2.0 release it was the same. After
resultless trying of different dynamic-dns-peers I tried to get a peer
that has to be on and startet overnet on another pc in my LAN. Afte some
time overnet hat so many peers that I tried:
boot <IP-of-PC-runnung-Overber> <PORT-on-that-PC>
but nothinh happened besides the usual "peer added". I tried to add all
the peers manually (making vc in overnet client and typing those IPs in
mldonkey with boot <ip> <port>) but still nothing happened. But I noticed
a error in the core-output:
Error Not_found in udp_handler
It repeats about every 3-5secconds and I did not see it before I had the
overnet-problem. Does anyone know what it means and what to do against it?
I am running FreeBSD 4.3 on a PIII 450Mhz, 256MB-RAM (just for the case
the OS or RAM matters).

Any hints would be great,
and sorry for my english, just a german pupil graduating hopefully next
year ;)

So long...
Claas Rathje