[Mldonkey-users] linking galeon to mldonkey?

From: Bruno Boettcher
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] linking galeon to mldonkey?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:57:30 +0100

Hello
surely a FAQ, but couldn't it find there... i also remind a thread some
time ago about this, but couldn't it find anymore...

i did find the nice features of search machines like jigle, but that
thing, instead of proposing the edk link for cut&paste, supposes that it
is enough to click on it to pass it on to the donkey client....

now this doesn't work for me since that protocol is unkown  to my galeon
browser.... if i remind correctly this passing over was quite
problematic, is there any practicable solution out there?

viewing source and fetching the link from the pages is a pain in the a**
since the pages are soooo well formatted....

--
ciao bboett
address@hidden